Austin Water Softener Installation
Improving Your Home’s Water Quality
Water softeners can make dishes cleaner, laundry softer, and pipes last longer. Homeowners that know they have hard water should consider having a water softener installed to save time and frustration. At S & D Plumbing, we proudly offer water softener installation in Austin and throughout the area.
We also provide annual maintenance services and assistance with water softener problems. Our team of plumbers has extensive experience and the training needed to assist you with all makes and models. A service job is not complete until you’re 100% satisfied.
Schedule your water softener service with us today! Call (512) 648-4663 to get started.
Signs that Your Home has Hard Water
If you’re not sure whether or not your home needs a water softener, there are a few key signs that can indicate a hard water issue. Hard water describes municipal water that contains a relatively high amount of minerals that can result in a number of problems.
Here are five simple ways you can tell if your home has hard water:
- Check for mineral deposits in the base of tubs, showers, sinks, and toilets
- Keep an eye out for pink or brown buildup in tubs and sinks, or white flakes on the surface
- Check faucets, showerheads, and toilet bowls for obvious mineral buildup
- Look for white spots or cloudiness on dishes, especially glassware
- Observe your clothing: is it losing its vibrancy or becoming dingy? Hard water may be to blame.
If you suspect your home may have hard water, one of our professional plumbers can help you find a custom solution that meets your needs.
Advantages of Water Softeners
There are many reasons to consider having a water softener installed in your home. Water softeners can greatly improve the overall quality of your home’s water which leads to a number of benefits.
Some of the advantages of having a water softener installed include:
- Decreased hard water deposits throughout your home
- Reduced buildup on showerheads, faucets, and in toilet bowls
- Improved cleanliness of dishes (less clouding) and laundry
- Money saved with increased efficiency of soap and detergent
- Softer, brighter, and cleaner fabrics after washing
- Decreased amount of soap scum left behind in tubs and sinks
- The potential for improvement in the condition of your skin
No matter the reason you choose to upgrade your home with a water softener, you can rely on S & D Plumbing for quality water softener installation in Austin and nearby. We have more than 35 years of experience in the industry, and our technicians rely on state-of-the-art tools and advanced technology for all of our plumbing services.
Contact us today at (512) 648-4663 to learn more about your water softener options and how we can help with installation, repair, or maintenance on your system!