Toilet Installation & Repair in Austin
Superior Service from Our Professional Plumbers
Though they are designed to last for many years, toilets ultimately will need to be repaired or replaced after frequent, long-term use. Whether you are dealing with an emergency, like a completely clogged toilet, or have begun to notice subtle signs that you may need a replacement, such as cracks in the toilet tank, you can rely on the expert team at S & D Plumbing.
Since 1980, we’ve been providing fast, reliable toilet installation and repair services in Austin and the surrounding areas. Our knowledgeable plumbers can identify the source of the issue and get to work addressing the problem. As with every job we take on, we offer upfront pricing for all toilet installations and repairs, as well as a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. We even offer same-day service for emergency toilet issues.
Need residential or commercial toilet repair or installation in Austin? Contact S & D Plumbing today at (512) 648-4663!
Why Hire a Professional to Unclog Your Toilet?
While toilet clogs can often be safely and effectively addressed by using a plunger to unclog the pipe, there are many instances in which you may need to hire a professional.
You may want to consider calling a professional plumber if you’re experiencing any of the following:
- A toilet clog that cannot be fixed with a plunger
- Repeated, consistent clogs that do not go away
- Foreign objects trapped in the toilet pipes
- A toilet that is backing up and threatening water damage
- Sewage or waste backup as a result of a clog
- Mechanical issues or a broken toilet
- Water leaking from the base or toilet tank
- The sound of running water, even when the toilet is not in use
A professional Austin plumber will be able to correctly identify the problem and get to work resolving it as soon as possible. At S & D Plumbing, we can help you determine if repairs are possible, or if you should have your toilet replaced entirely. Our reputation is built on honesty and integrity, and our technicians are prepared to help you find the right solution that fits your needs and your budget.
Five Easy Steps for Avoiding Clogged Toilets
Most toilet clogs are caused by excessive toilet paper usage. However, other factors may lead to clogs. These are usually fairly easy to avoid with the proper care and maintenance.
You can avoid toilet clogs by:
- Never overloading the toilet with toilet paper
- Never flushing feminine hygiene products
- Never flushing any paper product besides toilet paper
- Never attempting to flush foreign items that fall into the bowl
- Ensuring that your toilet supplies enough water to fully evacuate the bowl and clear the drain
If a clog does occur, you can rely on S & D Plumbing for prompt service. If you need toilet installation or repair in Austin or anywhere in the nearby areas, our team is ready to help.
Give us a call at (512) 648-4663 to schedule your plumbing service with our team!