Careers at S & D Plumbing
Join Our Exciting Team of Austin Plumbers!
Are you interested in an exciting and fast-paced career as a plumber in Austin or the nearby areas? Want to join our office staff and help individuals dealing with plumbing problems throughout the region? Join the team at S & D Plumbing! We are routinely looking for qualified candidates who can help us carry out our mission to provide the best plumbing services in Austin with a level of customer service that is unmatched in the industry.
If you enjoy working with your hands, interacting with others, and solving problems, a career at S & D Plumbing might be the perfect opportunity for you! Find out why there’s no better time to start your plumbing career, browse our current job listings, and apply today to join the S & D Plumbing team! Fill out the form below to get started!
Questions about our open positions? Want to learn more about what we do? Give us a call at (512) 648-4663 today!
Customer Service Superstar
S & D Plumbing is the place where you can bring positive energy to work every day and help us enhance the quality of people's lives by consistently providing the ultimate customer experience.
- Book & Schedule Service calls While Making Our Customers Smile
- Respond to Incoming Service Requests via phone and digital
- Work with department managers to set up inspections and recommendation
- Must be Solutions & Detail Oriented
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to Multi-task
- Experience supporting customers via Phone, E-mail, Chat, and/or In Person
Plumbing Service Technician
Presently, we are hiring real plumbers with real experience and we pay better than the marketplace because having the best techs means providing better service to our customers and that helps our team become even more amazing every day.
- Perform field repairs, installations, and other plumbing services in residential and light commercial settings
- Operate and maintain a company service vehicle
- 3-5+ years of service plumbing experience is preferred
- Applicable plumbing licenses/certifications required for our coveted Plumber positions
- Strong customer service & communication skills
- Must have a clean driving record and able to pass a drug test and background check
- Route pipe using elbows, couplets, and other fittings
- Follows federal, state, and local building codes
- Installs, repairs, assembles, and maintains plumbing fixtures in heating, water, and drainage systems by following blueprints and/or oral instructions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of different types of copper and the application of variations in soldering
- Ability to operate basic hand tools including grinder, sander, drill motor, rivet gun
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail