Careers at S & D Plumbing
Join Our Exciting Team of Austin Plumbers!
Are you interested in an exciting and fast-paced career as a plumber in Austin or the nearby areas? Want to join our office staff and help individuals dealing with plumbing problems throughout the region? Join the team at S & D Plumbing! We are routinely looking for qualified candidates who can help us carry out our mission to provide the best plumbing services in Austin with a level of customer service that is unmatched in the industry.
If you enjoy working with your hands, interacting with others, and solving problems, a career at S & D Plumbing might be the perfect opportunity for you! Find out why there’s no better time to start your plumbing career, browse our current job listings, and apply today to join the S & D Plumbing team! Fill out the form below to get started!
Questions about our open positions? Want to learn more about what we do? Give us a call at (512) 648-4663 today!
Plumbing Service Technician
We are currently hiring experienced plumbers who understand the importance of delivering quality service to our customers. We pay better than the marketplace because having the best techs helps our team become more amazing every day.
- Perform field repairs, installations, and other plumbing services in residential and light commercial settings
- Operate and maintain a company service vehicle
- 3-5+ years of service plumbing experience is preferred
- Applicable plumbing licenses/certifications required for our coveted Plumber positions
- Strong customer service & communication skills
- Must have a clean driving record and able to pass a drug test and background check
- Route pipe using elbows, couplets, and other fittings
- Follows federal, state, and local building codes
- Installs, repairs, assembles, and maintains plumbing fixtures in heating, water, and drainage systems by following blueprints and/or oral instructions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of different types of copper and the application of variations in soldering
- Ability to operate basic hand tools including grinder, sander, drill motor, rivet gun
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
High School Apprentice through Apprentice Program
- High School Student