Your Local Leander Plumbers
Committed to Exceptional Plumbing & Outstanding Customer Service
There is never a good time to discover a problem with your home’s plumbing system. Unfortunately, problems can and do arise, often at the most inconvenient of times. If you’re currently experiencing an issue with the plumbing in your home or business, S & D Plumbing is here to help. Since 1980, we’ve been providing superior plumbing services throughout Central Texas.
Our experienced Leander plumbers can address any plumbing problem you may have, including broken water heaters, toilets that won’t flush, clogged drains, sewage backups, and more. We provide prompt, reliable repairs so that you can get back to living your life and enjoying your home as soon as possible. Whether you need installation, repair, replacement, or even routine maintenance, we will get the job done.
Give us a call at (512) 648-4663 to schedule your service with our exceptional team today!
When to Call a Professional Plumber
There are a number of issues, both big and small, that require the assistance of a trained service technician. For many plumbing problems, only an experienced plumber will know how to correctly identify the source of the issue and carry out any necessary repairs or replacements. At S & D Plumbing, we can ensure that a small issue doesn’t turn into a huge problem.
You should contact a professional plumber in Leander if you notice any of the following signs:
- Unexplained increases on your water bill, which could indicate a leak
- Frequent, recurring clogs or clogs in multiple drains throughout your home
- A lack of hot water, or water that does not heat up to the right temperature
- Flooding, pooled water, or damp, soggy spots in the yard or on the floors
- Toilets that won’t flush, or run constantly even when not in use
- Problems with your faucets, fixtures, and other plumbing elements
- Unusual noises coming from your water heater, or from pipes and drains
- The smell of gas inside or out, which could be a sign you have a gas leak
- The smell of sewage, or visible sewage backing up in your drains
These and other signs can all indicate a number of problems that a professional plumber can address. At S & D Plumbing, we offer advanced methods—including hydrojetting, trenchless sewer repair, and more—that can save you both time and money, not to mention reduce the stress of a major plumbing service.
Our Leander Plumbing Services
Our licensed, trained, and uniformed technicians are able to handle just about any plumbing need you may have.
Our Leander plumbing services include, but are not limited to:
- Water heater repair, including tankless water heaters
- Gas leak detection and gas line repair
- Water leak location, including slab leaks, and repair
- Professional drain cleaning services
- Pipe lining and repiping
- Backflow testing and certification for businesses and homes
- Burst pipe repair or replacement
- Sump pump repair
- Water softener/water filtration system installation
- Garbage disposal installation and repair
- Toilet repair, replacement, and installation
We proudly offer honest, upfront pricing for all our customers, as well as a number of financing options and various discounts available through our Essential Club and Titanium Club memberships.
Looking for a plumber in Leander? Call S & D Plumbing at (512) 648-4663 to find out how we can help you!