Offering a Full-Range of Reliable Plumbing Services
Since 1980, S & D Plumbing has been providing top-quality plumbing services to customers throughout the area. Our reliable Elgin plumbers can handle any plumbing problem, no matter how big or small. From water and gas leak detection and repair to drain cleaning, toilet replacement, water softener installation, and more, we offer exceptional workmanship and unparalleled customer service, every single time.
Our technicians receive ongoing training in order to provide top-rate installation, repair, replacement, and maintenance services throughout Central Texas. We even offer same-day service for plumbing emergencies that just can’t wait.
Need a plumber in Elgin? Call S & D Plumbing at (512) 648-4663 today! We offer upfront pricing and a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
What are the Benefits of Water Leak Detection Services?
Choosing S & D Plumbing for your water leak detection services comes with a number of advantages. Not only can our trained Elgin plumbers correctly identify the source of a leak before it has the chance to become a bigger problem, we also use minimally-damaging methods to make necessary repairs and/or replacements to the leaking pipes.
Water leak detection services have numerous advantages, including:
- Precision. Leak detection does more than locate the general area where the leak occurs; the exact location is detected.
- Non-destructive. Sophisticated equipment is used to detect leaks. A customer’s home or landscaping does not have to be torn up to discover the source. There is no clean-up after the job is finished and the life of facilities is extended.
- Saves water and money. Water waste and the attached cost are reduced. Saving water is also an environmental-friendly characteristic. There are savings in water, money, and energy. Operational efficiency is improved.
- Safety. Leak detectors play important roles in industry manufacturing plants. If an unavoidable situation should be created, the detector immediately alerts those in charge of the leak. Lives of employees will be saved and the potential for contamination is reduced.
Suspect you might have a leak? Call S & D Plumbing today to schedule a visit from one of our experienced leak detection specialists!
How to Tell You Need Professional Drain Cleaning
Smaller clogs in your home or business’s drains can sometimes be addressed by home or business owners. However, larger issues will likely require the assistance of a skilled professional.
Be mindful of the following signs that your drainage system may be due for a professional cleaning:
- Your tub, toilet, or sink’s water pressure has decreased
- The water in your shower or sink drains slowly
- Overflowing toilet(s)
- Shower emits black particles
- Foul smell from the drains
Professional cleaning is the most effective method of solving a clogged drain. If DIY attempts are unsuccessful, employ the services of a professional.
Does Your Water Heater Require Repairs?
There are a few signs that can indicate a problem with your water heater. It’s important to know these signs so that you can call a professional Elgin plumber who can promptly and effectively address the issue.
Think your water heater needs repairs? Keep an eye out for these key signs:
- Water temperature change is among the most common signs that a water heater needs repairs. If the temperature is cooler than it once was, it’s likely that the unit is not heating to the appropriate level. The thermostat or heating element is likely not working properly.
- A strange sound coming from the tank can be another indicator of a problem. Sediment sitting on the tank bottom builds over time and causes the heater to creak, squeal, bang, or whine. Debris coming into contact with the heating element causes the sediment to burn.
- Usage may be greater than the tank can support. This particular problem has no fix and replacing the unit may be necessary. Most systems are built to last 15 to 20 years. A heater older than that should be replaced when problems arise.
If you need assistance with a traditional tank-based water heater, or a tankless unit, our team can get the job done. We offer top-quality water heater installation, repair, replacement, and maintenance services at affordable rates.
Full-Service Plumbing Solutions
At S & D Plumbing, we are able to handle a full range of plumbing needs, including:
- Water heater repair and replacement
- Repiping and pipe lining services
- Backflow testing and certification
- Gas leak detection and repair
- Slab leak detection and repair
- Drain cleaning services
- Burst pipe repair
- Trenchless sewer repair
- Water leak detection
Experiencing trouble with your plumbing? Reach out to S&D Plumbing for immediate attention. Call us at (512) 648-4663 today!